Friday, May 30, 2008

PinkTurtle

PinkTurtle contributed three comments to Metafilter and before revealing her rasion d'etre for being on Metafilter was to spam us with a link to some photos of... well, a turtle. Or was it a tortoise? I'm not really sure. Perhaps it would be best if I just told you what her comments were before she felt the wrath of The Banhammer.

"
Most of today's pop music sound alien to me."
(from the Nothing's gonna change my world? FPP)

"I finally will be able to find pants that fit me. If you can afford them."
(from the Fat Ass FPP)

" I love how the "street light" is done by wiping soot off the wall."
(from the Skelewags FPP)

Describing her spameriffic link as being "incredibly transparent", cortex made the kill, leaving Metafilter's janitorial staff to wipe PinkTurtle's entrails from the wall.

[Learn more about this spammer at the Deleted Thread Blog]

No comments: