Sunday, June 15, 2008

Help me out here.

OK, so see at the bottom of this post where it says "0 comments" (or whatever number of comments there may happen to be when you read this)? I want to change this to read "0 Musings." Does anyone know how I can do this? I've seen other blogs where they have customised terms instead of the standard 'comment' so I know it must be possible. I just lack the know-how to do it.

And just so we're clear, I'm not talking about tags like the 3comments or 4comments tags... I'm talking about the number of comments that one of my posts has received.

So yeah, if you know how to do this, comment leave a musing in this thread!

UPDATE: A big, heartfelt thank-you very much to iconomy, who sent me a MeFi Mail and gave me the info I needed. Muse away, one and all!

No comments: